.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Rewards and Challenges Essay

I know that in to daytimes society there go out be some challenges one will face when choosing to become a teacher. I believe that learning how to keep up a classrooms balance energy prove to be difficult to a frontmost year teacher. I know it will take a banding of patience and critique from matess to collar into a flow. Teachers make literally hundreds of decisions ein truth day, and many of them must be made with nearly spilt-second timing. thither may be an issue of an electronic failure that prevents a teacher from following a prep ared lesson plan. He/she will shit to find on how to teach the curriculum without the use of that aid. There may be an instance where behavior is an issue and the teacher needs to decide if the faultless classroom should be effected or just a a few(prenominal) students. Another challenge for a first year teacher might be how to identify determent.Im sure that as students ruck on the playground or in the lunchroom where there is limited inspection in all areas, there may be some push arounding happening that may appear to the teacher as play. It is proven that plurality who bully take advantage of imbalances in power, such as greater coat or strength, higher status, or the support of a peer group. I feel it is life-sustaining that a teacher needs to get to know her students early in the year to recognize behaviors that might tame to bullying or those who may become targets. The students socioeconomic status will strongly affect learning. Some students may exact parents with well paying jobs and are competent to travel and perhaps sap more expensive clothing. Other students may barely attain nice to eat and live in less than adequate housing. I likewise feel that due to this status, some students may not have a strong support system at blank space to assist in their daily learning making it difficult for a student to be achieverful.As there will be many challenges, there are many rewards as well. Th e rewards in education can either be intrinsic or extrinsic. Many people decide on the teaching profession due to the intrinsic rewards. I feel for myself, the most recognise aspect would be seeing a student grow throughout the year. They may begin with little knowledge on a issuance and as the year progresses, a teacher may witness the day when the light bulb goes on. When I was in school, I free-base it very difficult to maintain an interest in my History courses. I found the information very boring and felt at the time had no impact on my current life. I cant imagine one single teacher that I had in this subject that was able to teach the curriculum in a way that I could maintain it.As I got older and became interested in the History conduct on television and watching documentaries, I became extremely interested in this area, especially on the Civil War. I feel that if given the probability, I would teach in a way that would capture students interest. This would be a g reat reward to know that I was cognize a teacher that helped a student understand and appreciate our tribes background. Another reward would be on the extrinsic side. I have a large family, so as the mother of quadruple children, I look forward to summer vacations. Also, when there are puff days, Im not trying to find daycare. I am able to have the same hours as my children so that we may have plenty of family time together.This is very important to me personally. Also, other economic factors have influenced my attractiveness to teach. The annual salaries have been virtually guaranteed to increase. The benefits such as medical, dental and retirement are usually provided and the job is secure. In todays economy, knowing that one has a profession that has this type of security is vital to families. If given the opportunity, I would love to be able to make a difference in the life of a child. I would take the variant of personal interest on an individual basis to ensure the s uccess of all students that give an honest effort. I feel that with proper home support and a teacher that is committed to their position, every student has an opportunity for a successful future.APA CitationsTeachers make literally hundreds of decisions every day and many of them must be made with split-second timing. ( Kennedy 2006) entering to Teaching (2011) p.10People who bully take advantage of imbalances in power, such as greater size or strength, higher status, or the support of a peer group. (2011) Introduction to Teaching (p. 86)Introduction to Teaching (2011 Kauchak and Eggan) Diversity The Changing face of American Classrooms (p. 20)Introduction to Teaching (2011) Rewards and Challenges in Teaching (p. 5)Introduction to Teaching (2011) extrinsic Rewards (p. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment